What Does National Green Building Standard (NGBS) Mean to You?
This means forward-thinking green and healthy initiatives will be incorporated into the building materials and building design to enhance and improve the quality of your Link Green lifestyle and footprint. Link Apartments® Mint Street will comply with the stringent requirements of the National Green Building Standard (NGBS) and upon construction completion will earn the prestigious NGBS registration. This Home Innovation Green Building Standard process involves compliance with multilevel inspections and mandatory green provisions throughout the entire construction process..
Eco-Friendly Living at Link Apartments® Mint Street
- Redevelopment of an urban infill site
- Insulation and HVAC systems maximize efficiency
- Drought-resistant landscaping without irrigation
- Low light pollution
- Reflective roof decreases urban heat
- Low-VOC paints and carpet
- Energy-efficient windows and lighting – lower electric bills and increased comfort
- High Performance ENERGY-STAR® appliances
- Designated recycling locations
- Programmable Thermostats
- Carbon Monoxide Alarms
- Low-flow faucets and shower heads – save water and energy
- Smoke-free living